Mikita meaning and origin
Mikita is variant form of sacred and admired Miki. Miki is a variant of ever lasting and widespread Michael. Also Miki is a variant of perennial and biblical Mickey. Miki is also version of preeminent Nichol. Miki is also version of biblical and well-liked Micha. Outlandish Miki came from Hungarian and Spanish, meaning of Miki is "Who is Like God and Root".
Variants of MikitaNames that rhyme with Mikita
Popularity of Mikita
Mikita is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1971 and peaked in 1986 when it ranked 5753rd. There are over 124 babies that have been given the name Mikita in United States. Also, Mikita is a familiar name in India. As per our research, over 400 people has been named Mikita globally.
What numerology tells about Mikita?
You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. Injustice pisses you off. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. Your mood changes constantly because you are so fragile and sensitive. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Mikita
- Ryozo - Ryozo's meaning is Third Son of Ryo is majorly used in Japanese
- Kei - Rare unisex name Kei is originated from Japanese, meaning of Kei is "Wise or Verzückende" is used especially in Japanese and Hindi
- Kikuko - Unheard-of Kikuko mainly is used in Japanese has its origin in Japanese, meaning of Kikuko is "Chrysanthemum Branch Child" is a baby girl name
- Tamaka - Meaning of Tamaka is Jewel Scent used for baby girls and originated from Japanese is used principally in Japanese
- Miharu notably is used in Japanese, meaning of Miharu is "Clear Sky"
Namesakes of Mikita
- Mikita Bukatkin, Belarusian footballer