Sadafia meaning and origin
Sadafia is variant form of renowned Sadaf. Sadaf came from Iranian language, meaning of Sadaf is "Sea Shell and Shell".
Variants of SadafiaNames that rhyme with Sadafia
Popularity of Sadafia
Sadafia is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Sadafia?
Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt.
Do you like Sadafia? You would love these names
- Feiko - Principally used in Frisian, Feiko means "Peace" is a baby girl name
- Kalaiarasan - Boy name Kalaiarasan is largely used in Hindi and Tamil languages, meaning of Kalaiarasan is "King of Arts"
- Narantsetseg - Girl name Narantsetseg came from Mongolian, Narantsetseg means "Sunflower"
- Wikko - Wikko's meaning is Fight is used in Frisian
- Walto - Meaning of Walto is Rule, Reign or Army
Namesakes of Sadafia
We could not find any notable namesake.