Sati name meaning
On This Page
What does Sati mean?
Predominantly used in Gujarati, Oriya, Telugu, Sanskrit, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Arabic, Malayalam, Indian, Marathi and Hindi unexpected, Sati is originated from Sanskrit and is bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Sati is "Shining, Bright, Chaste Woman, Lord Mahadev's Wife Name, Faithful or Partner".
Variants of SatiNames that rhyme with Sati
How popular is the name Sati?
Sati is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 24 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 100 babies that have been given the name Sati in France.
But Sati is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, India, Indonesia, Nigeria and Bangladesh. At least, 170000 people globally have carried Sati as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Sati?
You are always open to experience something new. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings.
Other names similar to Sati, for soon-to-be-parents
- Goli - Originated from Hebrew, Goli bestowed upon both boys and girls used in Arabic and Hindi, Goli means "Round Shaped or Bullet"
- Tyriq - Popular boy name Tyriq is rooted from Arabic and is mainly used in Hindi and English languages, meaning of Tyriq is "Tariq or Star"
- Ghazal - Meaning of Ghazal is Lyric Poem, She was a Narrator of Hadith or A Poem is of Arabian origin and a gender-neutral name is used particulary in Tamil and Sindhi
- Hubayshah - Girl name Hubayshah means "Daughter of Hubaysh Al-aamiriyah or Poetess" is used specifically in Sindhi and Arabic
- Liyaqat - Meaning of Liyaqat is Worth or Deserving is predominantly used in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby boy name
Famous people named Sati
- Sati Beg, Ilkhanid princess, the sister of Il-Khan Abu Sa'id
- Sati Kazanova, satikazanova
- Satinder Kalair in Asian Babes 5: Satinder Special as Actress
- Satin Mitchell in Hurricane Season as Actress
- Satine Spark in New Girl Initiation as Actress
- Sativa Rose in Breast Worship as Actress
- Satine Phoenix in The Finer Things as Actress
- Sativa Verte in The Insatiable IronBabe as Actress
Lists having Sati
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- English Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Chaste
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Wife
- Baby Names that mean Faithful