Walleed meaning and origin
Boy name Walleed means "Name of Sahabi" is predominantly used in Arabic, Gujarati, Kannada and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Walleed
Popularity of Walleed
Walleed is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Walleed
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are unique and born to stand out. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You have no enemies. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Go through the following names similar to Walleed
- Sartaj - Originated from Sanskrit, Odd and Modernistic Sartaj is mostly used in Gujarati and Bengali, Sartaj means "Husband or Crown" is a baby boy name
- Waahid - Used chiefly in Arabic and Hindi, Waahid means "Exclusively, Peerless or One of Its Kind" is a baby boy name
- Sobia means Good or Noble or Good or Noble Girl aimed at baby girls is used principally in Arabic and Tamil
- Parizad - The unisex name Parizad means "Of Divine Origin" is used majorly in Arabic and Arabic
- Ayaat - Meaning of Ayaat is Many Signs & Proofs, Many Signs or Proofs or Royal is particulary used in Arabic and Arabic is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Walleed
We could not find any notable namesake.