Saila meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Modern girl name Saila means "Dwelling in the Mountains or Sunshine" is principally used in Swedish, Norwegian, Hindi, Marathi, Danish, Finnish, Arabic and Sanskrit.
Variants of SailaNames that rhyme with Saila
Popularity of Saila
Saila is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. But Saila is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name as well as in, Bangladesh and Nepal. According to our research, over 80000 babies have been named Saila globally.
What numerology tells about Saila?
Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. You have no enemies. The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt. Sometimes you feel this emptiness inside that can't be fulfilled with anything you can think of. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed.
If you like Saila, you would love these names
- Hamel means Scarred, Home-lover's Estate or Hill with Grass or Hope used for baby boys which is used substantially in Gujarati, English and Hindi is of Old English and Arabic origin
- Saffar - Saffar's meaning is Coppersmith or An Authority of Hadith is used substantially in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu is bestowed upon baby boys
- Badar commonly is used in Hindi and Marathi is of Arabic origin given to boys, meaning of Badar is "Green or Full Moon"
- Del - Widespread unisex name Del is largely used in English and Arabic, meaning of Del is "Servant of God or Nobility" is of Gypsy and Old French origin
- Isha - The rare unisex name Isha came from Sanskrit, Isha means "One who Protects, Woman or Faculty" is notably used in Sanskrit and Hindi
Namesakes of Saila
We could not find any notable namesake.