Sakthisarvesh meaning and origin
Boy name Sakthisarvesh means "Ruler of Goddess Parvathy or Lord Shiva" is majorly used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Sakthisarvesh
Popularity of Sakthisarvesh
Sakthisarvesh is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Sakthisarvesh
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You want to know how everything works, how everything was created. You know you have the power to realize your dreams and build your ideal life. Sometimes you feel this emptiness inside that can't be fulfilled with anything you can think of. You have the heart of a warrior. Give people a chance to prove their loyalty and love.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Sakthisarvesh
- Thirumozhi - Girl name Thirumozhi is used especially in Tamil, meaning of Thirumozhi is "God's Word"
- Mayilini - Meaning of Mayilini is Person Like a Peacock used for baby girls is used primarily in Tamil
- Eelanillavu is used in Tamil, Eelanillavu means "The Moon of Eelam" is used as a baby girl name
- ThooMani - Used primarily in Tamil, ThooMani means "Flawless Gem" is a baby boy name
- Laksitha - Laksitha's meaning is Derived from Lakshmi or The Goddess of Wealth is chiefly used in Tamil is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Sakthisarvesh
We could not find any notable namesake.