Saliym meaning and origin
Odd boy name Saliym has its origin in Arabic is principally used in Arabic. Saliym is a spelling variation of Salim. Odd Salim is originated from Arabic, Salim means "Without Fault, Free and Happy".
Variants of SaliymNames that rhyme with Saliym
Popularity of Saliym
Saliym is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. As per our findings, over 10 babies have been bestowed Saliym around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Saliym
Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You are stubborn and self-motivated. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence.
Other names similar to Saliym, for would be moms
- Huzur - Meaning of Huzur is Title of Respect or Presence used for boys is mainly used in Arabic
- Gawdat especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Gawdat is "Excellence or To be Excellent" which of Arabic origin is given to boys
- Shaikha means Queen of the Blue Bees or Princess is commonly used in Arabic is a girl name
- AbdulWadud means Servant of the Loving aimed at boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Ziyaam - Boy name Ziyaam is used largely in Arabic, meaning of Ziyaam is "Right or Respect"
Namesakes of Saliym
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Saliym
- Boy names beginning with S
- Arabic Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Peaceful
- Baby Names that mean Safe
- Baby Names that mean Sound
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Perfect
- Baby Names that mean Healthy
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Mind
- Baby Names that mean Intact
- Baby Names that mean Sincere