Samarrah meaning and origin
Infrequent and Contemporary Samarrah has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name is used prevalently in English. Samarrah is another transcription of Samarah. Samarah is variant of prominent Samara. Origin of Unexpected and Modern Samarah is in Hebrew, meaning of Samarah is "A Narrator of Hadith" is used prevalently in Arabic.
Variants of Samarrah
View middle names that goes with Samarrah like Lainey, Yoselin, Nhee, Nelle,Names that rhyme with Samarrah
Popularity of Samarrah
Samarrah is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. According to our estimate, at least 70 people have been bestowed Samarrah around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Samarrah
Sometimes you feel this emptiness inside that can't be fulfilled with anything you can think of. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. Sometimes, you question your existence. You are a visionary but you don't use your talents and unique abilities much. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition.
Other names similar to Samarrah
- Saran - Odd unisex name Saran is used notably in Kannada and Gujarati that came from Hebrew, meaning of Saran is "Protection or Injuring"
- Yarima - Originated from Hebrew, Unwonted Yarima means "One who has Been Appointed by God" majorly used in Hindi is used as a gender-neutral name
- Ickavod - Ickavod's meaning is No Glory is originated from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby boys. Ickavod is resultant of Ichabod.
- Xakery is originated from Hebrew, Xakery means "Respelling of Zachary", used especially in English is given to baby boys
- Yarin - Uncommon unisex name Yarin is originated from Hebrew, used commonly in English language, meaning of Yarin is "To Understand"
Namesakes of Samarrah
We could not find any notable namesake.