Davoud meaning and origin
Boy name Davoud is originated from Hebrew language. Davoud is a variation of venerable, well-liked and biblical David. Also David is Latin form of The Hebrew Name דָּוִד Probably Deriving from Hebrew דוד = Beloved. Origin of David is in Hebrew language, meaning of David is "Beloved and Beloved One".
Variants of DavoudNames that rhyme with Davoud
Popularity of Davoud
Davoud is a familiar baby name in Canada. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Davoud in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Davoud
You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. You lack self-discipline. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You are daring and courageous. You love deadlines because they ‘force' you to bring out the best of you in a determined period of time.
Looking for a name like Davoud? Please go through the following names
- Tyleah means Heaven's Dew, The Word Tal with the Meaning Dew and Female Lamb is rooted from Hebrew is used as a baby girl name. Tyleah is a resultant of Talia.
- Jasey - Predominant and Perennial unisex name Jasey is of Hebrew origin is used majorly in Polish. Jasey is form of Jane in Polish language
- Hagop - Darling and All time favorite boy name Hagop is used especially in Armenian is originated from Hebrew language. Hagop is Armenian cognate of Jacob. Also Hagop is Armenian equivalent of James
- Daviel - Meaning of Daviel is Beloved is notably used in English which is rooted from Hebrew is aimed at baby boys
- Mathy - Mathys origin is Hebrew is mostly used in Tamil, meaning of Mathy is "Gift of God" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Davoud
- Davoud Rashidi, Iranian actor
- Davoud Seyed-Abbasi, retired Iranian football player
- Davoud Hermidas-Bavand, Iranian former career diplomat and political scientist
- Davoud Fanaei, retired Iranian football goalkeeper