Beatrise meaning and origin
Used mostly in Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Latvian, Beatrise has its origin in Latin is used for girls. Beatrise is resultant of Beatrice. Beatrice is Italian form of Beatrix. Also Beatrice is Italian, French and German equivalent of Beatrix. Beatrice is also Nordic cognate of Béatrice. Beatrice means Bringer of Joy, She who Blesses and Traveller has its origin in Latin.
View middle names that goes with Beatrise like Tallulah, Ariyah, Maariyah, Alannah, Ader, Albina,Names that rhyme with Beatrise
Popularity of Beatrise
Beatrise is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Beatrise is a familiar name in DR Congo and Latvia. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Beatrise
You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You allow your past to ruin your present and future because you have a hard time letting go of things. Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life.
Parents who liked Beatrise, loved these names
- Bassiano came from Latin language is a boy name mostly used in Italian, meaning of Bassiano is "Fat or Thick"
- Tricia - Meaning of Tricia is Form of Patricia or Of Nobility is a gender-neutral name, commonly used in Finnish, Swedish and Tamil is of Sanskrit and Latin origin
- Leona - Meaning of Leona is Feminine of Leon or Brave as a Lioness used for both genders which originated from Latin and Old Greek is used especially in Swedish, Icelandic and Finnish
- Maris - Of English and Latin origin, Unfamiliar Maris is a gender insensitive name, notably used in Danish, English and Spanish, Maris means "Star of the Sea or Calf"
- Kristiane - Curious girl name Kristiane is used especially in Finnish, English and Greenlandic, meaning of Kristiane is "Christian or Follower of Christ" is originated from Latin
Namesakes of Beatrise
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Beatrise
- Girl names beginning with B
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Latvian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Blessed
- Baby Names that mean Bringer
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Traveller
- Baby Names that mean Pilgrim
- Baby Names that mean Auspicious