Satea meaning and origin
Satea is variant of customary Sati. Originated from Sanskrit, Sati, Sati means "Bright, Faithful and Shining".
Variants of SateaNames that rhyme with Satea
Popularity of Satea
Satea is a familiar baby name in Iraq, Syria and Jordan. At least, 800 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Satea
You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you.
Do you like Satea? You would love these names
- Dambha - Meaning of Dambha is Of Pride is mainly used in Sanskrit is used for baby boys
- Karunamaye - Of Sanskrit origin, Karunamaye means "Full of Light and Surrounded By Light" is a boy name. Karunamaye is derivation of Karunamay.
- Agnimukha means Fire Faced is prevalently used in Sanskrit is used for boys
- Ronithe - Sanskrit name Ronithe bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Ronithe is "Grace, Embellishment and To be Charming". Ronithe is resultant of Ronith.
- Punyabhajini - Girl name Punyabhajini is particulary used in Sanskrit language, meaning of Punyabhajini is "Blissful or Partaking of Virtue"
Namesakes of Satea
We could not find any notable namesake.