Sejr meaning and origin
Sejr is Danish form of Sejer.
Variants of SejrNames that rhyme with Sejr
Popularity of Sejr
Sejr is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Sejr in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Sejr?
Difficult times boost your self-confidence, especially when you are having an emotional breakdown and find the courage to make it through the day. Express how you feel because withholding everything isn't healthy. Freedom is what's most important for you. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. Be proud of yourself because even if you doubt your value, people like you are rare these days.
Looking for a name like Sejr? Please go through the following names
- Aqqaluk is Greenlandic equivalent of Arĸaluk
- Gautr is used majorly in Old Norse and Swedish is a baby boy name, Gautr means "Goth, from Gautland" is of Old Norse origin
- Ödhsten is Swedish form of Auðstæinn
- Stenborgh specifically is used in Swedish and Old Swedish is used as a baby girl name. Stenborgh is equivalent of Stæinborg in Swedish language
- Gervi substantially is used in Old Swedish and Swedish is used as a girl name. Gervi is form of Gæirví in Swedish language
Namesakes of Sejr
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sejr
- Boy names beginning with S
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Foreseeing
- Baby Names that mean Learning
- Baby Names that mean Sagacity
- Baby Names that mean Full