Semen meaning and origin
Semen is Finnish equivalent of Simon.
Variants of SemenNames that rhyme with Semen
Popularity of Semen
Semen is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Ukraine and Tanzania. As per our estimate, over 110000 people has been named Semen globally.
Semen in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Semen
You don't need people to tell you that you are awesome and special because you already know. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. You could be a great human resources manager because of your strong communication and organization skills. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
Other names similar to Semen
- Ingegjerd - Used prevalently in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian, Ingegjerd is used as a baby girl name has origin in Old Norse. Ingegjerd is Norwegian cognate of Ingigærðr
- Asmo is equivalent of Asmus in Finnish language. Also Asmo is Finnish cognate of Asmund
- Saide 1 - Saide 1 is equivalent of Saida in Nordic language
- Ener - Timeless and Trendy Ener is used especially in Finnish, Swedish and Danish used for boys is originated from Swedish. Ener is Norwegian equivalent of Einar
- Romar has its origin in Latin is prevalently used in Finnish and Swedish is used as a baby boy name. Romar is Norwegian form of Rodmar
Namesakes of Semen
- Semen Hulak-Artemovsky, Ukrainian opera composer, singer, actor
- Semen Paliy, Ukrainian Cossack polkovnyk
- Semen Zhavoronkov, was Commanding General of the Soviet Naval Air Force during World War II
- Semen Zhivago, Russian historical painter
- Semen Kolobayev, Russian luger who has competed in the late 1990s
- Semen Altman, Ukrainian football coach and former goalkeeper of Jewish ethnicity