Bergljot meaning and origin
Bergljot is Norwegian form of Bergljót. Also Bergljot is Norwegian form of Bergljótr.
Variants of BergljotNames that rhyme with Bergljot
Popularity of Bergljot
Bergljot is a common baby name in Norway. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Bergljot globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Bergljot in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Bergljot?
Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. In order to change for better, stay away from those people and find yourself some new smart friends. You can go from aggressive to passive in no time and the other way around. You are a selfish but understanding friend and lover. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options.
Other names similar to Bergljot, for would be moms
- Svenne - Widely Accepted boy name Svenne is used dominantly in Norwegian and Danish. Svenne is Swedish form of Sven
- Sindre means Sparkling, the Spark Sprayer, Blacksmith is of Old Norse origin and mainly is given to baby boys is largely used in Scandinavian and Danish. Sindre is derivative of Sindri.
- Vegard is used particulary in Finnish and Danish is of Old Norse origin, Vegard means "The Element Gard with the Meaning Fence Enclosure Protection or Enclosure" is used as a baby boy name
- Guri - Of Hebrew origin, Guri is used as a unisex name is dominantly used in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish. Guri is Norwegian equivalent of Gurid
- Lillan is Swedish form of Lill
Namesakes of Bergljot
We could not find any notable namesake.