Emiline meaning and origin
Used majorly in Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish unfading and rarefied, Emiline means "Emulus". Its origin is in Germanic and Latin is aimed at girls.. Emiline is celebrated on September 19th.
Variants of Emiline
View middle names that goes with Emiline like Apolline,Names that rhyme with Emiline
Popularity of Emiline
Emiline is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 37 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 326 people have been named Emiline in United States. Also, it is among the top 2000 girl names in France. There are over 151 babies that have been given the name Emiline in France. Also, Emiline is a familiar name in Cameroon, Philippines and Burkina Faso. At least, 900 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Emiline
Instead of talking about your dreams and goals, you prefer to realize them and focus on even greater goals after. You possess great communication and organization skills, something many people admire you for. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Emiline
- Mónika - Mónika's meaning is Monk or Warn is used dominantly in Icelandic, Danish and Finnish given to girls has origin in Latin
- Dauntay - Meaning of Dauntay is Enduring Steadfast and The Word Durare Meaning to Endure to Withstand came from Latin is used as a baby boy name. Dauntay is derivation of Dante.
- Karinah - The uncommon and fresh girl name Karinah is primarily used in English is originated from Old Greek and Latin, Karinah means "Flower, Beloved and Innocent". Karinah is a derivative of Karina.
- Iuliana - Iulianas origin is Latin is used notably in Romanian and English, meaning of Iuliana is "Julia" is used as a baby girl name
- Blancheflor - Blancheflor's meaning is White Flower or White has its origin in French and Latin and is used particulary in Swedish and Norwegian is used for girls
Namesakes of Emiline
We could not find any notable namesake.