Abir meaning and origin
Used in Arabic, Marathi and Sanskrit uncustomary, Abir is used as a gender insensitive name, Abir means "Perfume, Colour, Strong One or Fragrance" came from Arabic.
Variants of AbirNames that rhyme with Abir
Popularity of Abir
Abir is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1987 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. Recently in 2016, it ranked 3092nd when 37 boys were named Abir. Over 456 people have been named Abir in United States. Abir is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 31 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 179 babies in England and Wales have been named Abir. In France, it has been in use since 1975 but could not make beyond the top 1000. Over 497 people have been named Abir in France.
Abir is a rare baby name in Belgium there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Abir is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Egypt, Tunisia, India and Morocco. As per our estimate, over 130000 babies have been bestowed Abir around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abir
You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. You are born for so much more than you think. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations.
Go through the following names similar to Abir
- Safir - Far-out and Contemporary Safirs origin is Hebrew is used mostly in Swedish and Arabic bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Safir is "Handsome, Mediator or Ambassador"
- Rabab - The curious unisex name Rabab is mainly used in Arabic, Kannada and Arabic, Rabab means "White Cloud, Stringed Musical Instrument or A Musical Instrument" has its origin in Arabic
- Wajeeh substantially is used in Sindhi and Marathi, meaning of Wajeeh is "Respectable, Commanding Personality or Aspect" that came from Arabic is given to both sexes
- Surya - Used prevalently in Telugu, Sanskrit and Assamese atypical, Surya is used as a unisex name and came from Sanskrit and Arabic, Surya means "Begetter or Glittering Sun"
- Misbah - Misbah's meaning is Who Brings the Light or Light is especially used in Arabic, Sindhi and Sindhi and is bestowed upon both sexes is originated from Arabic
Namesakes of Abir
- Abir Muhaisen, (Arabic:
- Abir Goswami was an Indian television actor. He worked in television series like Kkusum, Pyaar Ka Dard Hai etc.
- Abir Chatterjee in Byomkesh Bakshi as Actor
Lists having Abir
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Colour
- Baby Names that mean Traveller
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Fragrant
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Fragrance