Shahlaa meaning and origin
Girl name Shahlaa came from Persian-Dari principally used in Arabic language, meaning of Shahlaa is "Having Bluish Black Eyes". Shahlaa is version of Shahla. Mostly used in Arabic, Shahla has its origin in Persian-Dari, meaning of Shahla is "Beautiful Eyes, Dark Grey Eyes and Having Bluish Black Eyes".
Variants of ShahlaaNames that rhyme with Shahlaa
Popularity of Shahlaa
Shahlaa is an uncommon name probably limited to Sweden. As per our evaluation, over 80 babies have been bestowed Shahlaa around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shahlaa
You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements.
Looking for a name like Shahlaa? Please go through the following names
- Ghazala - Arabic name Ghazala is substantially used in Arabic, a girl name, meaning of Ghazala is "A Young Deer, Gazelle or Deer"
- Kyda - Atypical and Modernistic Kyda prevalently is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Kyda is "Strong or Preserved"
- Abul-Qasim - Boy name Abul-Qasim is specifically used in Arabic, meaning of Abul-Qasim is "Father of Qasim or An Attributive Name of the Prophet Muhammad"
- Mukafih - Boy name Mukafih is specifically used in Arabic, meaning of Mukafih is "Freedom Fighter"
- Adorer - Meaning of Adorer is Worshippers or Adorers is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Shahlaa
We could not find any notable namesake.