Bari meaning and origin
Unexpected Bari is used particulary in Hindi, Finnish, Swedish, Arabic, English, Norwegian, Danish and Old Norse is of African-Swahili, Celtic and Old Norse origin and a gender-neutral name, Bari means "Of Allah, Creator or Free from the Hell". Bari is variant form of preeminent Jabari. Jabari is Swahili, African and English equivalent of Jabir. Rare Jabari is originated from Swahili, Arabic and African-Swahili, Jabari means "Brave, Strong Hearted and The Brave".
Variants of BariNames that rhyme with Bari
Popularity of Bari
Bari is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1937 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1960, it ranked 1235th when 78 girl were named Bari. There are over 1928 babies that have been given the name Bari in United States. But Bari is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 70000 have the name as well as in Indonesia. According to our findings, over 40000 babies have been named Bari globally.
What numerology tells about Bari?
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back. It hurts even being around evil people because you are so sensitive to evil and injustice. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Stop giving everyone a second chance and move on with your life. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye.
Go through the following names similar to Bari
- Janna - Popular unisex name Janna has origin in Hebrew and Arabic which is primarily used in English and Dutch languages, meaning of Janna is "Heaven or God Rests". On baby girl chart, darling Janna ranked 469 in year 1979 in United States
- Omana - Used in Bengali, Marathi and Oriya, Omana is used as a girl name which is rooted from Sanskrit, Omana means "Tender or A Woman"
- Abyan - Rarefied and Modern unisex name Abyan means "Very Clean or Eloquent" is used chiefly in Arabic and Hindi
- Tamadhur - Majorly used in Arabic and Kannada, Tamadhur is used as a girl name, meaning of Tamadhur is "Brilliant or Proper Name"
- Doa - Girl name Doa is used dominantly in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian, Doa means "Voice of Heart or Connection with God or Human" has origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Bari
- Bari Winter in Bhutto as Editorial Department
- Actor Bari Alibasov, known for movie Igry motylkov
Lists having Bari
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- African Baby Names
- Celtic Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Allah
- Baby Names that mean Creator
- Baby Names that mean Deity
- Baby Names that mean Sharp
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Brilliant
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Magical
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Free