Aamin meaning and origin
Aamin has its origin in Sanskrit language bestowed upon baby boys, Aamin means "Grace of God, God have it so or Grace of Divinity" is commonly used in Arabic, Sanskrit and Indian.Names that rhyme with Aamin
Popularity of Aamin
Aamin is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan and Somalia. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aamin
You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Parents who liked Aamin, loved these names
- Ayse - Meaning of Ayse is Peace or Alive is rooted from Arabic aimed at baby girls is used notably in Arabic and Turkish
- Akhtar - Unisex name Akhtar is originated from Arabic and is used mostly in Arabic and Sindhi languages, Akhtar means "A Star or Good Man"
- Sarfaraz - Curious and Modernistic Sarfaraz has its origin in Sanskrit is used notably in Hindi and Arabic, Sarfaraz means "Respected or Head Held High" is given to baby boys
- Salifah chiefly is used in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon girls, meaning of Salifah is "Previous or Last"
- Shaistah - Used commonly in Arabic and Sindhi, Shaistah aimed at baby girls and of Arabic origin, Shaistah means "Courteous or Polite"
Namesakes of Aamin
We could not find any notable namesake.