Shardul meaning and origin
Unheard-of and Fresh boy name Shardul is predominantly used in Gujarati, Arabic, Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali, Oriya, Hindi, Telugu, Indian, Kannada and Tamil which originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Shardul is "Resembling a Tiger or Lion".
Variants of ShardulNames that rhyme with Shardul
Popularity of Shardul
Shardul is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Shardul is a common name in India. According to our research, over 3000 babies have been named Shardul globally.
What numerology tells about Shardul?
In order to keep yourself motivated, pick solitude over facing people's energy, powerful over commercial songs, and planning the future over hanging around with the past. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You can practically make a person do what you want and they will do it without hesitation. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Do you like Shardul? You would love these names
- Aaidah is used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic is a baby girl name, Aaidah means "Narrator of Hadith"
- Mimar is used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic is a baby boy name, Mimar means "Mason or Architect"
- Naqid - Naqid's meaning is Critic, A Reviewer or Fault-finder used for baby boys is predominantly used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Suhayma - Girl name Suhayma is used chiefly in Tamil and Sindhi and originated from Arabic, Suhayma means "Small Arrow"
- Marjanah is used especially in Arabic and Sindhi, Marjanah means "Precious Stone" is a girl name
Namesakes of Shardul
We could not find any notable namesake.