Samiya meaning and origin
The prevalent girl name Samiya is predominantly used in Gujarati, Arabic, Marathi, Bengali, Hindi, Indian, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Assamese, Oriya and Kannada, Samiya means "Incomparable, A Celestial Dancer, Sami, High Exalted Praised Sublime, Elevated or Lofty" is originated from Arabic.
Variants of SamiyaNames that rhyme with Samiya
Popularity of Samiya
Samiya is common in United States where over 3414 new-borns have been given the name since 1979. When at its peak in 2011, it ranked 967th when 264 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Samiya is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2002, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 761 on girl names chart when 36 babies were named Samiya. Over 574 people have been named Samiya in England and Wales.
Samiya is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1964 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 150 people have been named Samiya in France. Samiya is a rare baby name in Belgium still in use today. But Samiya is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 9000 have the name as well as in India. As per our findings, over 40000 babies have been bestowed Samiya around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Samiya
Facing what you've been through and allowing yourself to grieve over is the only way to fight the numbness within you. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite.
Looking for a name like Samiya? Please go through the following names
- Kathirah means Plenty is used as a baby girl name is notably used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Kaleela - Modernistic and Curious Kaleela has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Kaleela is "Beloved or Sweetheart" and is given to baby girls is primarily used in English and Arabic
- Shaheena majorly is used in Hindi and Indian is a girl name, meaning of Shaheena is "Falcon, Gentle or Delicate" has origin in Sanskrit
- Shajarah - Girl name Shajarah is used in Sindhi and Arabic, Shajarah means "Tree"
- Labeeb is used predominantly in Marathi, Hindi and Arabic aimed at boys, Labeeb means "Intelligent, Sensible or Understanding" has its origin in Arabic
Namesakes of Samiya
- Samiya Mumtaz in Dukhtar as Actress
Lists having Samiya
- Girl names beginning with S
- Arabic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Sam
- Girl names that ends with -iya
- Baby Names that mean Celestial
- Baby Names that mean Dancer
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean Praised
- Baby Names that mean Sublime
- Baby Names that mean Elevated
- Baby Names that mean Lofty