Sidra name meaning
What does Sidra mean?
Sidra's meaning is Of the Stars or Name of a Tree is of Arabic and Latin origin, used notably in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, English and Arabic is a girl name . Sidra is version of pleasing and perpetual Stella. Unfamiliar Latin Stella, meaning of Stella is "Star". Sidra is equivalent of The Arabic Name سدرة Meaning Lotus Tree in Latin language.
Sidra's impression as a baby name
Sidra is a unique and beautiful name for baby girls that has gained popularity in recent years. Its Latin origin, meaning "of the stars," gives it a celestial feel and adds to its charm. The name offers a sense of wonder, mystery, and sophistication all at once. One of the best things about the name is its versatility - it can suit any personality type or style preference. It's not too common, but not overly obscure either, making it a great choice for parents looking for something distinct yet accessible. Overall, Sidra is an excellent choice for parents who want to give their daughter a name with meaning and depth while still retaining an air of elegance and grace.
How do I pronounce Sidra?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Sidra as s(i)-dra. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., sid-ra.
Variants of Sidra
Sydra, Stella, Estee, Stellamarie, MarieNames that rhyme with Sidra
How popular is the name Sidra?
Sidra is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1949 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2763rd when 61 girl were named Sidra. There are over 1114 babies that have been given the name Sidra in United States. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1990 and was able to reach the top 600 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 591 on girl names chart when 89 babies were named Sidra. Over 323 people have been named Sidra in France.
Sidra is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 641 on girl names chart when 44 babies were named Sidra. Over 635 people have been named Sidra in England and Wales. Sidra is an uncommon baby name in Switzerland where it has been in use since 2002 and achieved its top ranking of 777 in 2018. In Belgium, first appeared in 2014 and is still in use.
But Sidra is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 3000 have the name. As per our findings, over 80000 babies have been bestowed Sidra around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Sidra
You can't stand people without a purpose. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You stand for inner strength, smartness, solitude, single, superior, sensitive, and everything that comes with an “s”.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Sidra
- Ieashia - Ieashia's meaning is Woman or Life is prevalently used in Arabic and English and is bestowed upon baby girls is rooted from Arabic
- Haady - Haady's meaning is Guiding to the Right is chiefly used in Gujarati and Kannada is a boy name
- Sabari is used mostly in Sanskrit, Hindi and Marathi, Sabari means "Vareigated or Belongingto the Sabara Tribe" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Asal - New-fangled and Far-out Asal commonly is used in Arabic and Arabic is of Afghan origin and a gender insensitive name, meaning of Asal is "Honey or Sweet"
- Zairah - Used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic odd and modernistic, Zairah is used as a baby girl name, Zairah means "Guest or Visitor"
Famous people named Sidra
- Sidra Smith in Daredevil as Casting Department
Lists having Sidra
- Girl names beginning with S
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Stars
- Baby Names that mean Tree