Stella meaning and origin
Noteworthy and Perpetual Stella's origin is Latin is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Stella is "Star" is majorly used in Greenlandic, Finnish, Swedish, German, Norwegian, Icelandic, English, Italian, Faroese and Danish. Stella is celebrated on May 11th.
Variants of Stella
View middle names that goes with Stella like Noelle, Emersyn, Madelyn, Londyn, Antonia, Mozelle,Names that rhyme with Stella
Popularity of Stella
a very popular name in United States with over 175000 new-borns have been given the name since 1880. At present peaking at the charts, 5121 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 38th position. Moreover, the given name has been to the top 50 baby names 3 times Also, Stella is a popular in France where over 16819 new-borns have been given the name since 1900. When at the peak of its usage in 2010, it ranked 94th when 709 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. In addition to that, the name has been in the top 100 baby names 1 times Also, Stella is a popular name in Sweden given to over 2033 babies in 6 years. At the peak of its usage in 2014, 552 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 14th position. In addition to that, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 4 times
Stella is a common name in England and Wales given to over 2560 babies in 23 years. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 2011, it ranked 307th when 159 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, In Switzerland, Stella was once a common name since emerging in 1998 it has been given to over 1520 babies. At its zenith in 2008,. After 21 years, the name has past its prime. Also, Stella was a common name in Netherlands. Over 480 babies have been named Stella since 2015. When at its peak in 2015,. After 5 years, the name has past its prime but it is still going strong. Also, Stella is a common name in New South Wales given to over 1716 babies in 14 years. At the peak of its usage in 2016, 156 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 41st position. Also, Stella is a common name in Queensland given to over 1102 babies in 13 years. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 2018, it ranked 46th when 104 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Stella used to be a common name in Victoria, first appeared in 2008 and over 1135 babies have been given the name in 11 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2008,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 11 years.
Stella is a familiar baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 100 names. Recently in 2018, 97 babies were given Stella and it reached its peak ranking, 85 on girl names chart. There are over 1000 babies that have been given the name Stella in Belgium. Stella is a unique baby name in Ireland, it has been in use since 1964 and was able to reach the top 200 names. Recently in 2017, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 154 on girl names chart when 36 babies were named Stella. There are over 605 babies that have been given the name Stella in Ireland.
Stella is a rare baby name in Northern Territory however it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Stella is extremely popular in Nigeria where every 1 in 700 have the name as well as in, Uganda and Argentina. Also the baby name is popular in Tanzania, Ghana, Malawi, Kenya, England, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Colombia, Rwanda, Central African Republic, Zambia, South Africa, Greece, Sudan, Russia, India, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Madagascar, Uzbekistan, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Togo, Angola, Cyprus and Uruguay. According to our research, over 1310000 babies have been named Stella globally.
Stella in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Stella
You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life.
You would love these names similar to Stella
- Jilliann - Odd unisex name Jilliann is originated from Latin, meaning of Jilliann is "Down-bearded or Youthful" is used commonly in English, Swedish and English
- Marcellino - The queer boy name Marcellino means "Consecrated to the God Mars", used in Italian has its origin in Greek and Latin languages
- Cicily - Rare girl name Cicily came from Latin, meaning of Cicily is "Blind or Form of Cecilia" is used in English
- Jaoven is originated from Latin, Jaoven means "Jupiter"
- Aniella - Uncustomary Aniella is used principally in Swedish, Finnish and Italian aimed at girls, Aniella means "Little Lamb" has its origin in Latin
Namesakes of Stella
- Stella Obasanjo, First Lady of Nigeria from 1999 until her death
- Stella Sigcau, was best known as a Minister
- Stella Tillyard, English author and historian born on 16 January 1957
- Stella Cunliffe, British statistician
- Stella Benson, English feminist, novelist, poet
- Stella Roman, Romanian operatic soprano whose career brought her leading roles
- Stella Kübler, German Jewish woman
- Stella F. Thayer, is president of the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame
- Stella East, Canadian-Norwegian artist and illustrator
- Stella Rimington, British author and former Director General of MI5
- Stella Gibbons, English author, journalist, and poet
- Stella One Eleven, were an Australian pop, rock band
- Stella Gonet, Scottish theatre, film and television actress
- Stella Adler, American actress and acting teacher
- Stella McCartney, English fashion designer
- Stella Stevens, Age 1, Ward 1, Yazoo City, Beat 3, Yazoo [County], Mississippi
- Stella Vine, English artist, who lives and works in London
- Stella Araneta, Colombian pageant director and beauty queen
- Stella Zázvorková, Czech actress from Prague
- Stella Parton, American country singer and songwriter
- Stella Chiweshe, Zimbabwean musician
- Stella Bowen, Australian artist and writer
- Stella Blakemore, South African Woman Author of Afrikaans youth novels
- Stella Ross-Craig, English illustrator best known as a prolific illustrator of native flora
- Stella de Heij, former field hockey goalkeeper
- Stella Reid, English nanny, author and television personality
- Stella Nickell, American woman
- Stella Díaz, Puerto Rican fashion model and former contestant on the NBC reality television show 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search'
- Stella Tennant, British model
- Stella Moray, English character actress
- Stella, comedy trio consisting of Michael Showalter
- Stella LeSaint, American silent film actress
- Stella Zakharova, retired gymnast
- Stella, was formed in Joensuu, Finland in 2002
- Stella Soleil, as well as having been frontwoman for Dirty Little Rabbits
- Stella Isaacs, Marchioness of Reading, English philanthropist
- Stella Damasus, Nigerian actress and singer
- Stella Inger, former co-anchor at 5, 6, and 10 p
- Stella Duffy, writer and theatremaker
- Stella Farentino, fourth wife of actor James Farentino and she went on to become an actress herself
- Stella Ruiz in Ganti ng puso as Actress
- Stella Nwimo in Human Traffic as Production Manager
- Stella Fox in Public Sex 4 as Actress
- Stella Toppan in Motivation as Actress
- Stella Vordemann in Quo Vadis, Baby? as Actress
- Stella Strada in Puri as Actress
- Stella Maris Ortiz in Hard Bargain as Actress
- Stella King in Blood and Judgment as Actress
- Stella Inda was an actress, writer, dancer, theater director and acting teacher, who worked during the golden age of Mexican cinema.
- In 2013 drama flick, Rona & Nele, Stella Adorf characterized Mutter.
- In 1916 drama, war film, Boys of the Old Brigade, Stella Brereton characterized Lydia Matthews.
- Stella Carnacina, from 1974 horror flick L'ossessa, who portrayed Danila.
- Stella Maris Closas portrayed critical character of Marcela Medina in 2002 adventure and animation movie Dibu 3.
- Stella David, from 1921 drama flick Lolotte, who portrayed the Die alte Gabler.
- In 1925, Stella De Lanti characterized the role of The Queen in adventure, romance movie Don Q Son of Zorro.
- In 1915 drama, romance flick, Anna Karenina, Stella Hammerstein portrayed N.
- Stella Harf played important role of Königin Esther in 1919 drama film Das Buch Esther.
- In 2008 drama movie, Perfect Sport, Stella Keitel played Fallon.
- In 1996, Stella Maris Lanzani portrayed the role of N in drama, musical flick Adiós, abuelo.
- Stella Razeto, from 1916 western flick The Three Godfathers, who played Ruby Merrill, 'The Mojave Lily'.
- Stella Malucchi played central role of Nantha in 2003 adventure and drama flick Angulimala.
- Stella Mayo played leading character of Violet Daniels in 1923 action and adventure movie Regeneration.
- In 1919 drama movie, The Call of the Sea, Stella Muir characterized N.
- In 1939 comedy movie, Príklady táhnou, Stella Májová characterized Jarmila - Bartlova's granddaughter.
- Stella Nelson characterized the key character of Girl in 1921 flick Little Meg's Children.
- In 1991, Stella Pacific portrayed the role of Ida Coagan in horror and romance flick Black Magic Woman.
- Stella Southern portrayed the vital character of N in 1928 film Odds On.
- Stella Wood-Sims, from 1920 crime, drama film The Silver Bridge, who portrayed the Child.
- In 2000, Stella Bach played the role of N in comedy, drama film Sleeping in a Dream.
- In 2001 comedy and drama flick, Hype, Stella Chew portrayed Maxine.
- In 1917 flick, Le mogli e le arance, Stella Blu played N.
- Stella Suarez Jr., from 1997 action movie Alyas Baby Chino, who played N.
- Stella Mann played central role of Margaret Murdock in 1989 comedy, horror flick Tabloid.
- Stella McKinney, from 2011 horror flick The Cuckoo Clocks of Hell, who characterized the Nun.
- Stella Maeve, from 2012 drama film Starlet, who portrayed Melissa.
- Stella Lind portrayed pivotal role of Young Girl in 1912 drama flick Spejderen.
- Stella Trokana characterized leading role of Victim in 2006 crime and drama movie Brutal.
- In 1974, Stella Arkadi played the role of N in comedy, drama film Vartholomaios.
- Stella Hristoforidou, from 1941 drama, romance film Agnoula, who played N.
Lists having Stella
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Italian Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Boy names that starts with Ste
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in France (2010)
- Popular Girl Names in Switzerland (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in Belgium (2018)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Northern Territory (2014)
- Popular Boy Names in Victoria (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Victoria (2019)
- Popular Girl Names in Sweden (2018)
- Baby Names that mean Star