Signhild name meaning
What does Signhild mean?
Signhild is variant form of Siganhilt. Siganhilt is German form of Siguhilt. Signhild is variant of Signil. Signil is form of Signelill. Also Signil is form of Signhild. Old Norse name Signhild is used primarily in Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Faroese and Swedish is given to girls. Signhild is amalgamation of SIGN and HILD. HILD is version of Hildr.
Variants of SignhildNames that rhyme with Signhild
How popular is the name Signhild?
Signhild is a familiar baby name in Sweden. At least, 500 people globally have carried Signhild as their given name, concentrated mainly Nordic regions according to our research.
Signhild in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Signhild
You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. Don't feel guilty if suddenly you find your opinion of something or feelings for someone changed. You were born to change. Give people a chance to prove their loyalty and love. People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude.
Do you like Signhild? You would love these names
- Dotir is Danish form of Dóttir
- Sædiærf is Swedish form of Sǽdiarfr
- Nerthus - Principally used in Swedish and English, Nerthus bestowed upon girls, meaning of Nerthus is "Name of the Goddess"
- Arey - Majorly used in Icelandic and Swedish, Arey is used as a unisex name has origin in Hebrew. Arey is equivalent of Arney in Icelandic language
- Othmarus is equivalent of Othmar in Latin language
Famous people named Signhild
We could not find any notable namesake.