Sus meaning and origin
Sus is form of eminent and biblical Susi. Susi is version of predominant and biblical Susie. Also Susi is a variant of perennial, prevalent and biblical Susanna. Susi came from Hebrew, meaning of Susi is "Lily, Horse and Moth".
Variants of SusNames that rhyme with Sus
Popularity of Sus
Sus is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 40000 have the name. According to our research, at least 8000 people have been bestowed Sus around the globe.
Sus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Sus
When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. You think you have all the answers to your questions until someone surprises you and proves you are wrong. Sometimes you feel this emptiness inside that can't be fulfilled with anything you can think of. You are a tidy person and dress normally.
Do you like Sus? You would love these names
- Kelfrid is Norwegian equivalent of Kjellfrid
- Gumme has its origin in Old Norse is used as a baby boy name, Gumme means "Man, Husband" is specifically used in Swedish and Old Swedish
- Salemon is Norwegian form of Salomon
- Gunkil is form of Gunnkæll in Swedish and Danish languages
- Gylve is Norwegian equivalent of Gylfi
Namesakes of Sus
We could not find any notable namesake.