Sanne meaning and origin
Cherished and Fresh girl name Sanne is used commonly in English, Norwegian, Greenlandic, Dutch, German, Danish, Swedish and Finnish which of Hebrew origin, meaning of Sanne is "Lily". Sanne is variant form of biblical, ceaseless and preeminent Susanna. Susanna is variant form of biblical and enduring Suzanne. Meaning of Susanna is True Beauty, Rose and From Σουσαννα, a Greek Form of the Hebrew Name,ׁוֹשַׁנָּה came from Hebrew.
Variants of SanneNames that rhyme with Sanne
Popularity of Sanne
Sanne was a common name in Netherlands. Over 1324 babies have been named Sanne since 2015. At the peak of its usage in 2015,. However after 5 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong. Sanne is a familiar baby name in Belgium, it has been in use since 1995 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 1995, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 193 on girl names chart when 60 babies were given the name Sanne. There are over 599 babies that have been given the name Sanne in Belgium.
Sanne is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Sanne is a popular baby name in Denmark where every 1 in 700 have the name. At least, 50000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Sanne in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Sanne
You are all about adventure and travel. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. Don't feel guilty if suddenly you find your opinion of something or feelings for someone changed. You were born to change.
Do you like Sanne? Other names you would love
- Juliana - Loved and Evergreen unisex name Juliana has its origin in Latin, meaning of Juliana is "Downy Bearded or Name of a Poem" is principally used in English and Finnish. In 2018, well-known Juliana was the 151st most popular name on list of baby girl names in United States
- Jolien - The prevalent and modern girl name Jolien means "Yahweh is Gracious" is originated from Hebrew, French and English is used especially in Dutch
- Falco - The curious boy name Falco is used prevalently in German, Swedish and English. It is rooted from Old High German, Yiddish and Germanic, Falco means "Falcon, The Bird or Hawk"
- Miep - Largely used in Dutch everlasting and darling, Miep is of Hebrew origin is used for girls. Miep is form of Maria in Dutch language. Also Miep is form of Mary in Dutch language
- Guilielmus - Baby boy name Guilielmus means "Will or Desire" specifically used in Dutch has origin in Germanic and Old High German
Namesakes of Sanne
- Sanne Salomonsen, Danish singer
- Sanne Keizer, Dutch professional beach volleyball and indoor volleyball player
- Sanne Nijhof, Dutch model
- Sanne Cant, Belgian racing cyclist
- Sanne van der Star, Dutch speed skater
- Sanne Arnt Torp in movie The Element of Crime as Actress
- Sanne Graulund played the leading character of Ulla in 1996 drama film Den attende.
- In 1970, Sanne Knudsen portrayed the role of Anne in crime, family flick De 5 i fedtefadet.
- In 2016 comedy, family movie, Mees Kees langs de lijn, Sanne Wallis de Vries played Dreus.
- In 2014, Sanne de Regt characterized the role of Leela in thriller film Echoes.
Lists having Sanne
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Dutch Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -anne
- Girl names that starts with San
- Popular Girl Names in Netherlands (2019)
- Baby Names that mean Lily
- Baby Names that mean Flower