Susi meaning and origin
Unheard-of Susi chiefly is used in Finnish, Greenlandic, Swedish, Danish, Arabic, Tamil and German is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon girls, meaning of Susi is "Horse, Swallow, Moth or Lily". Susi is variant form of biblical and enduring Susanna. Susanna is form of biblical and conifer Suzanne. Offbeat Susanna came from Hebrew, meaning of Susanna is "True Beauty and Lily". Susi is form of all time favorite and biblical Susie. Susie is a form of ever lasting, biblical and commonly accepted Suzanne. Infrequent Susie has its origin in Hebrew, Susie means "From the Name Susan and Lily".
Variants of SusiNames that rhyme with Susi
Popularity of Susi
Susi is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 43 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 392 babies that have been given the name Susi in United States. However things change on global perspective, Susi is extremely popular in Indonesia where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Brazil. At least, 230000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Susi?
You have an artistic soul and love life. Endurance is one of your best character traits. You lack real friends. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions. Grab the given opportunities or create your own. Give people a chance to prove their loyalty and love. Open up to people and let them into your world.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Susi
- Salamah - Unisex name Salamah is used predominantly in Arabic and Arabic languages, Salamah means "Soundness or Integrity"
- Mishael - Odd unisex name Mishael has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Mishael is "Torch, Who is What God Is? or Who is Like God?" is used prevalently in Arabic, English and Hebrew
- Bakhtawar - Unisex name Bakhtawar means "Rich or One who Brings Good Luck" is substantially used in Sikh, Sindhi and Tamil
- Saji - Originated from Arabic, Odd and Modernistic Saji means "Pot to Store Flower or Calm" used substantially in Hindi, Oriya and Marathi is a unisex name
- Kawkab - Kawkab's meaning is A Star or Star aimed at both sexes is principally used in Sindhi and Sindhi
Namesakes of Susi
- Susi Nicoletti, Bavarian-born actress best remembered today for over 100 supporting roles mostly
- Susi Lanner, Austrian film actress
- Susi Erdmann, Competing in five Winter Olympics
- Susi Susanti, retired Indonesian badminton player
- Susi Jeans, Austrian-born professional organist
- Susi Kentikian, Armenian-German professional boxer
- Susie Castaneda in Trapped as Actress
- Susie Griswold in Bumpin Uglies as Actress
- Susie Green in The Getaway as Art Department
- Susie Rugg in Episode #1.2887 as Actress
- Susie Schelling in The Hangover as Miscellaneous Crew
- Susie Conklin in Cranford as Writer
- Susie Donkin in Episode #1.10 as Actress
- Susie Stevens-Logan in The Lion King as Soundtrack
- Susie Liggat in The Sign of Three as Producer
- Susie Wilden in XL Girls: Home Alone Volume 2 as Actress
- Susi Banzhaf acted in TV series Sankt Maik
- In 1949 drama flick, Mädchen hinter Gittern, Susi Deitz characterized Wanda Schmidt.
- In 1975 movie, Ich denk', mich tritt ein Pferd, Susi Engel played Christl Kleebauer.
- In 1982, Susi Hermann characterized the role of Julia Sharon in drama movie Myriam.
- Susi Damilano, from 2008 movie Convention, who characterized Nadine Freelock.
- In 1945 film, Posto di blocco, Susi Butti portrayed N.