Tabia meaning and origin
Originated from African-Swahili, Offbeat Tabia bestowed upon baby girls, Tabia means "Talents" is used particulary in Swahili, African, Danish, Finnish and Swedish.
Variants of TabiaNames that rhyme with Tabia
Popularity of Tabia
Tabia is an uncommon baby name in United States, 21 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2000. There are over 171 babies that have been given the name Tabia in United States. But Tabia is a popular baby name in Tanzania where every 1 in 3000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been named Tabia globally.
What numerology tells about Tabia?
But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Working harder than required is what you are known for. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Tabia
- Ellton means From the Old Settlement or Ella's Town is originated from Old English used for boys is used chiefly in Swedish and Danish
- Riko - Curious unisex name Riko is prevalently used in German and Danish, meaning of Riko is "Composition from Rulers or Ruler" is rooted from Germanic and Japanese
- Heri - Atypical Heri is used specifically in Finnish, Swedish and Danish is a baby boy name is came from African-Swahili and Old Norse, Heri means "Hare or Good"
- Mey - Used largely in Swedish, Danish and Tamil, Mey is a gender insensitive name. Mey is form of Mær in Icelandic language
- Betta means The Blessed is particulary used in English and Finnish and mainly is given to girls has origin in Latin and Hebrew
Namesakes of Tabia
We could not find any notable namesake.