Tabea name meaning
On This Page
What does Tabea mean?
Popular girl name Tabea has its origin in Aramaic and African-Swahili, used dominantly in German, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Latin languages, meaning of Tabea is "Gazelle". Tabea is version of Tabia.
Origin of Renowned Tabia is in African-Swahili, meaning of Tabia is "Talents". Also Tabea is German form of Tabita.
How do I pronounce Tabea?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Tabea is t(a)-bea.
Variants of TabeaNames that rhyme with Tabea
How popular is the name Tabea?
Tabea is a familiar baby name in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 100 names. In 2002, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 100 on girl names chart when 63 babies were given the name Tabea.
There are over 806 babies that have been given the name Tabea in Switzerland. Tabea is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Tabea is a common name in Germany and South Africa while somewhat familiar name in Tanzania and Namibia.
As per our findings, over 5000 people has been named Tabea globally.
What numbers say about Tabea?
You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. There isn't a person you can't charm.
You would love these names similar to Tabea
- Dick - Originated from Latin, Old High German and Germanic, Popular and Ceaseless Dick means "Powerful, Powerful Ruler or Brave" and commonly is used for both sexes is used in Finnish and Swedish
- Ulla - Sufficiently quirky and Ever lasting unisex name Ulla means "Home, Patrimony or Little Female Bear". Its origin is in Germanic and Latin is largely used in Danish and German
- Palomina means Dove is used as a baby girl name which is rooted from Latin is specifically used in Spanish
- Germana has its origin in Latin, Germana means "Ready for Action or The Teuton" especially used in Swedish and German is bestowed upon both genders
- Cecile - Specifically used in Swedish and Danish durable and noteworthy, Cecile came from Latin used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Cecile is "Sixth, Blind or From the Latin Cecilia"
Famous people named Tabea
- Tabea Zimmermann, German violist
- Tabea Tiesler in Geisterjäger John Sinclair: Die Dämonenhochzeit as Actress
- Tabea Blumenschein acted in movie The Enchantment of the Blue Sailors
Lists having Tabea
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with T
- African Girl Names
- Aramaic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Gazelle