Taha meaning and origin
Anomalous Arabic Taha is used chiefly in Arabic, Oriya, Danish, Kannada, Hindi, Tamil, Norwegian, Swedish, Sindhi, Bengali, Malayalam, Finnish, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu, meaning of Taha is "Best, Pure, Skilful, Name of a Surah in the Quran, Pious, 20Th Surah of the Qur'an or Ta" is bestowed upon baby boys. Taha is equivalent of The Arabic Name طه in Latin language.
Variants of TahaNames that rhyme with Taha
Popularity of Taha
Taha used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1974 and over 1842 babies have been given the name in 38 years. At its zenith in 2014,. However after 38 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Taha is a familiar baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 2010, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 486 on boy names chart when 73 babies were given the name Taha. Over 890 people have been named Taha in England and Wales. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1967 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 2009, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 626 on boy names chart when 77 babies were named Taha. Over 1252 people have been named Taha in France.
Taha is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 600 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 510 on boy names chart when 28 babies were named Taha. Also, in Belgium, the name has been in use since 1999 and has secured the place in top 400 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 346 on boy names chart when 33 babies were named Taha. Over 398 people have been named Taha in Belgium.
Taha is a rare baby name in Switzerland and may not be used now. And also in Netherlands. But Taha is a popular baby name in Yemen where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in, Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Morocco, Libya, Ethiopia, Iran, Chad and Tunisia. As per our findings, over 390000 babies have been bestowed Taha around the globe.
Taha in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Taha
When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency.
Looking for a name like Taha? Please go through the following names
- Siraj - Siraj's meaning is Light, Beam or Another Name for Prophet Muhammad used for boys that of Arabic origin is used particulary in Tamil and Malayalam
- Nihaal - Nihaal's meaning is Happiness is used as a gender insensitive name is notably used in Telugu, Hindi and Arabic
- Saleema - Used prevalently in Kannada, Arabic and Tamil atypical, Saleema is used as a girl name and came from Arabic, Saleema means "Happy or Healthy"
- Mubarakah - Meaning of Mubarakah is Blessed is a girl name is used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Nooh - Used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic unfamiliar and modernistic, Nooh is used as a baby boy name, Nooh means "A Prophet's Name, The Biblical Noah is the English Language Equivalent or Name of Prophet"
Namesakes of Taha
- Taha Yassin Ramadan, Iraqi Kurd
- Taha Jabir Alalwani, Ph
- Taha Muhammad Ali, Palestinian poet
- Taha Hussein, was one of the most influential 20th-century Egyptian writers and intellectuals
- Taha al-Hashimi, served briefly as prime minister of Iraq for two months
- Taha Muhie-eldin Marouf, Iraqi politician and served as Vice President of Iraq
- Taha Basry, Egyptian professional football player and manager
- Taha Anwer in The Hundred-Foot Journey as Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
- Tahar Rahim in Un prophète as Actor
- Taha Alajmi composed the music of short Sabeel
Lists having Taha
- Boy names beginning with T
- Arabic Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Best
- Baby Names that mean Pure
- Baby Names that mean Prophet
- Baby Names that mean Muhammad
- Baby Names that mean Pious
- Baby Names that mean Quran
- Baby Names that mean Holy