Tameria meaning and origin
Tameria is version of famed Tamar. Tamar is equivalent of Θαμαρ, a Greek Form of the Hebrew Name תָּמָר = Date Palm Tree in Latin language. Anomalous English and Hebrew Tamar, meaning of Tamar is "Wide River, From Tamar and Date Palm".
Variants of Tameria
View middle names that goes with Tameria like Shonda, Dottie, Ione,Names that rhyme with Tameria
Popularity of Tameria
Tameria is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 57 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 685 people have been named Tameria in United States. At least, 600 people globally have carried Tameria as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Tameria?
Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Tameria
- Michou - Hebrew name Michou means "Who is Like God"
- Kissy - Meaning of Kissy is A Plant Name, Cinnamon and Zimtblute is largely used in English. Its origin is in Hebrew is used as a girl name. Kissy is short version of Kezia.
- Jarren - Jarren's meaning is To Sing has its origin in Hebrew is a gender-neutral name is mostly used in English
- Zako - Boy name Zako is used mostly in Hungarian has its origin in Hebrew, Zako means "Renowned by God and Whom Jehovah Remembered". Zako is a derivation of Zachary.
- Jeramy - The widespread unisex name Jeramy is used primarily in English, Jeramy means "In Use Since the Middle Ages or God will Uplift" is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Tameria
We could not find any notable namesake.