Nixon name meaning
On This Page
What does Nixon mean?
Used in English illustrous, Nixon means "Abbreviation of Nicholas or Son of Nicholas" used as a gender-neutral name came from Old Greek and Old English. Nixon is a form of evergreen and prominent Nicholas.
Nicholas is variant of long standing and prevailing Nicolas. Nicholas means Victorious Person, Victory and People and Victory of the People has its origin in Old Greek.
Nixon's impression as a baby name
Nixon is a unique and charming baby boy name that stands out from the crowd. With its British roots, it has a classic feel to it that exudes sophistication and elegance.
The name also carries with it a sense of strength and power, making it an excellent choice for parents who want their son to be confident and assertive. Despite its popularity, Nixon remains relatively rare compared to other names, which only adds to its appeal.
Whether you're looking for a traditional name with a modern twist or something completely original, Nixon is an excellent choice for any baby boy.
How do I pronounce Nixon?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Nixon as nix-xon.
Variants of NixonNames that rhyme with Nixon
How popular is the name Nixon?
a popular name in United States having over 5223 recievers in 73 years of usage. At the peak of its usage in 2017, it ranked 482nd when 603 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys.
In addition to that, the moniker has been in the top 500 baby names 1 times Nixon is a familiar baby name in New South Wales, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 100 names.
Recently in 2017, 93 babies were given Nixon and it reached its peak ranking, 99 on boy names chart.
Nixon is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 1339th.
Over 115 people have been named Nixon in England and Wales. It had a short run of 4 years on France boy names chart. Nixon is a rare baby name in New South Wales however it is still in use.
But Nixon is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in, Philippines and Colombia. According to our findings, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Nixon around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nixon
You love your mistakes and admire your openness but would appreciate if people were as open as you are. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You lack adventure. Instead of talking about your dreams and goals, you prefer to realize them and focus on even greater goals after. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident.
You would love these names similar to Nixon
- Nikolai means Victory of the People is used dominantly in Norwegian and Icelandic. It is rooted from Old Greek is used as a boy name
- Feodosi - Origin of Feodosi is in Russian and Old Greek is used largely in Russian, meaning of Feodosi is "God's Gift" is a baby boy name
- Koline - Koline's meaning is Dear and Pretty is used as a baby girl name came from Old Greek. Koline is resulted from Karine.
- Gyurka - Gyurkas origin is Old Greek, meaning of Gyurka is "Earthworker and Earth Worker", used in Hungarian is a boy name. Gyurka is resulted from George.
- Eileithyia is form of The Greek Name Ειλειθυια in Latin language
Middle names for Nixon
Possible options for a child named Nixon include these well-liked and intrepid middle names:
View more middle names that goes with Nixon.
Famous people named Nixon
- Nixon Moreno, Venezuelan
- Nixon McLean, West Indian cricketer from St
- Nixon Kiprotich, former Kenyan 800 metres runner
- Nixon Perea, Colombian football player
Lists having Nixon
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Popular Boy Names in New South Wales (2017)
- Baby Names that mean Son