Tamorah meaning and origin
Tamorah is another transcription of Tamora. Tamora is variant form of admired Tamar. Tamora is a variant transcription of Tamara.
Variants of Tamorah
View middle names that goes with Tamorah like Uyen, Mauricette,Names that rhyme with Tamorah
Popularity of Tamorah
Tamorah is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. As per our research, over 100 babies have been bestowed Tamorah around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Tamorah
Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You have the heart of a warrior. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Do you like Tamorah? Read these names too
- Jaela - Unconventional girl name Jaela means "Capricorn and Mountain Goat" has origin in Hebrew. Jaela is derivation of Jael.
- Nechama - Chiefly used in Hebrew unusual, Nechama means "Comfort" that originated from Hebrew is aimed at girls
- Guelor - Meaning of Guelor is God is My Joy is of Hebrew origin
- Cassiel - Meaning of Cassiel is The Name of an Archangel is used as a gender insensitive name has origin in Hebrew
- Ganel has its origin in Hebrew, Ganel means "Garden of God or Snail", used mostly in Hebrew and Hindi is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Tamorah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Tamorah
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Tam
- Girl names that ends with -rah
- Baby Names that mean Palm
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Wide
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Spice