Cassiel meaning and origin
Unwonted Cassiel came from Hebrew is used as a gender insensitive name, meaning of Cassiel is "The Name of an Archangel".
Variants of Cassiel
View middle names that goes with Cassiel like Ary, Pace, Deonte, Giles, Aidan, Zane,Names that rhyme with Cassiel
Popularity of Cassiel
In United States, Cassiel is a unique name where it has been in use since 1999 and has secured the place in top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2780th when 43 boys were named Cassiel. Over 275 people have been named Cassiel in United States. Cassiel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1999. At least, 300 people globally have carried Cassiel as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Cassiel
You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You often doubt your skills and abilities because of people who tell you that you are not good enough. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. Travelling is your passion. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Besides creative, you are also highly intuitive and funny.
If you like Cassiel, you would love these names
- Tivon means Nature Lovers or Naturalist Lover of Nature has its origin in Hebrew is a boy name
- Avella - Meaning of Avella is Fragility or Vanishing used for girls has its origin in Hebrew
- Jasey - Used particulary in Polish imperishable and commonly accepted, Jasey is of Hebrew origin is aimed at both genders. Jasey is form of Jane in Polish language
- Giamo - Origin of Giamo is in Hebrew, meaning of Giamo is "Supplanter", prevalently used in Italian and English is used as a baby boy name
- Zeruiah - New-fangled and Infrequent Zeruiah is used in English is a girl name, Zeruiah means "Perfumed or Balsam" came from Hebrew
Namesakes of Cassiel
We could not find any notable namesake.