Taptey meaning and origin
Originated from Sanskrit, Taptey is used customarily as a baby girl name. Taptey is variant of Tapi. Tapi is Greenlandic equivalent of Tape. Also Tapi is Finnish equivalent of Tapani. Tapi is also Finnish cognate of Tapio. Tapi means Warm, From the River and A Name of River is of Sanskrit origin.
Variants of TapteyNames that rhyme with Taptey
Popularity of Taptey
Taptey is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Taptey
You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. Your failures motivate you. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Having number 6 as your expression number says you are responsible and trustworthy. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
If you like Taptey, you would love these names
- Serita - Curious girl name Serita is rooted from Sanskrit, Hebrew and Italian, meaning of Serita is "River, Noblewoman and Stream". Serita is a resultant of Sarita.
- Bhurida - Boy name Bhurida means "One who Denotes in Abundance" is used substantially in Sanskrit
- Bahurja - Bahurja's meaning is Powerful, Strong or Full of Energy is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Sanskrit
- Barhis commonly is used in Sanskrit bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Barhis is "Another Name for Agni or That which is Plucked Up"
- Prasavitri - Meaning of Prasavitri is The Mother used for baby girls is used mainly in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Taptey
We could not find any notable namesake.