Tareeq meaning and origin
Tareeq came from Arabic, meaning of Tareeq is "Method, Way, Mode, Manner, Operation, Process, One who Crosses the River of Life or Morning Star" and is especially used in Arabic is used for boys. Tareeq is variation of frequently used Tariq. Meaning of Tariq is Method, One who Crosses the River of Life and Way has origin in Arabic.
Variants of TareeqNames that rhyme with Tareeq
Popularity of Tareeq
Tareeq is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2003. Also, Tareeq is a familiar name in Pakistan and India. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Tareeq
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. Your kindness is your only flaw. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
Go through the following names similar to Tareeq
- Zarife - The girl name Zarife is used in Arabic, Zarife means "Posh or Witty"
- Musleh - Meaning of Musleh is Reformer or Advisor used for baby boys is mostly used in Arabic
- Aynuddin - Boy name Aynuddin is used especially in Arabic language, meaning of Aynuddin is "Source of the Faith (Islam)"
- Azain - Boy name Azain means "Decoration" is used in Arabic
- Dameetha - Largely used in Arabic, Dameetha is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Dameetha is "Simple or One of Good Manners"
Namesakes of Tareeq
We could not find any notable namesake.