Theesan meaning and origin
Theesan has its origin in Hebrew bestowed upon boys is mainly used in Tamil. Theesan is version of Thees. Thees is diminutive of Matthias.
Variants of TheesanNames that rhyme with Theesan
Popularity of Theesan
Theesan is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to South Africa.
Here's what numbers has to say about Theesan
If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. You are highly intelligent but only a few people know you are capable of committing the perfect crime without getting caught. You are too kind to tell these people to leave and so, you end up drained and confused.
Parents who liked Theesan, loved these names
- Reveka means Captivating is a girl name, primarily used in Telugu, Oriya and Malayalam is of Hebrew origin
- Samzun - Boy name Samzun means "Sun", used in Breton has its origin in Hebrew language
- Tamatha - Frequently Used Tamatha principally is used in English aimed at baby girls, meaning of Tamatha is "The Element Tamara Which Means Spice and Palm Tree" is originated from Hebrew. Tamatha is resulted from Tamara. . On baby girl chart, desirable Tamatha ranked 499 in year 1968 in United States
- Magella - The Magella is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Magella is "Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene"
- Jubal - The odd boy name Jubal is used specifically in English is came from Hebrew, Jubal means "Rams Horn"
Namesakes of Theesan
We could not find any notable namesake.