Jasha name meaning
On This Page
What does Jasha mean?
Offbeat unisex name Jasha is used in Russian came from Hebrew. Jasha is variation of biblical, admired and eternal James. James is a variant of venerable and widespread Jacques. James is equivalent of Jacomus in English language.
Offbeat James came from English and Hebrew, meaning of James is "Tamil Show Host James and Yahweh May Protect". Also. Jasha is variant spelling of Jacob.
Is the name Jasha suitable for a newborn?
Jasha is a unique and memorable baby boy name with Slavic roots. It has a strong and powerful meaning, as it means "supplanter" - someone who takes the place of another.
This name has a distinct sound that sets it apart from more common names, making it an excellent choice for parents looking for something different. Jasha is easy to pronounce and spell, making it accessible to people of all backgrounds.
Additionally, its short length makes it easy to remember and write down. Overall, Jasha is a standout name that will make your baby boy stand out as well.
How do I pronounce Jasha?
The two syllabled name Jasha is pronounced, j(a)-sha.
Variants of JashaNames that rhyme with Jasha
How popular is the name Jasha?
Jasha is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 24 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 249 babies in United States have been named Jasha.
Also, Jasha is a familiar name in India. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Jasha?
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You love life and life loves you. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything.
Do you like Jasha? Read these names too
- Volodya - Meaning of Volodya is Famous or Great is used mainly in Russian and originated from Russian and Slavonic is given to baby boys
- Fedot - Boy name Fedot means "Theos Meaning God or Given By God" which is used specifically in Russian is originated from Old Greek
- Marusja substantially is used in Russian, meaning of Marusja is "Unruly, The Perfect One and Wished for Child" is rooted from Hebrew. Marusja is shortened form of Maria.
- Yevgeniy - Yevgeniy's meaning is Born Lucky and Well Born is used particulary in Russian and a baby boy name is of Old Greek origin. Yevgeniy is resultant of Eugene.
- Gennadi - Boy name Gennadi means "Superior Man" which of Old Greek origin is especially used in Russian
Famous people named Jasha
- Jasha Godschilde acted in short The Station
Lists having Jasha
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Russian Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -asha
- Boy names that starts with Jas
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Cheerful
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Show
- Baby Names that mean Host
- Baby Names that mean Supplant