Tiphani name meaning
What does Tiphani mean?
Origin of Anomalous Tiphani is in Old Greek bestowed upon baby girls is used mostly in English. Tiphani is variant of biblical and renowned Tiffany. Tiffany is a resultant of Théophane. Tiffany is English form of Theophania. Also Tiffany is English form of Of a French Surname Based on the Greek Name Theophania. Origin of Anomalous Tiffany is in Old Greek, meaning of Tiffany is "Manifestation of Divinity, Appearance of God and Epiphany".
How do I pronounce Tiphani?
Three syllabled Tiphani is pronounced as t(i)-pha-ni.
Variants of Tiphani
Tiphanee, Tiffany, Theophania, Taffany, Tifaine, Tiffanymarie, Tiphaney, Theophanes, Taffani, Marie
How popular is the name Tiphani?
Tiphani is an uncommon baby name in United States, 22 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2007. Over 266 babies in United States have been named Tiphani. According to our evaluation, over 200 babies have been named Tiphani globally.
What numerology tells about Tiphani?
You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. You are like a sponge because you soak up information as you go. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care.
Go through the following names similar to Tiphani
- Boutros - Used principally in Arabic, Boutros means "Variant of Butrus or Masters of the Arab Cultural Renaissance" and a boy name has its origin in Arabic and Old Greek
- Corinne - Desirable and Ceaseless Old Greek Corinne means "Greek Poetess or Maiden" used as a unisex name is used in Norwegian and Swedish
- Telesforo means Man from the Countryside is originated from Old Greek is bestowed upon boys
- Daman - Majorly used in Irish and Tamil unheard-of, Daman has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Daman is "Mysterious, Rope or One who Controls" is used as a unisex name
- Lena - Illustrous and Perpetual Lenas origin is Hebrew and Old Greek is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Lena is "The Torch, Tender or Woman of Magdala" is used in Swedish and Malayalam
Famous people named Tiphani
- Tiphani Abney in Sobe: Role Models as Actress
Lists having Tiphani
- Girl names beginning with T
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ani
- Baby Names that mean Epiphany
- Baby Names that mean Manifestation
- Baby Names that mean Divinity
- Baby Names that mean Appearance
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Luminous