Taffani meaning and origin
Taffani is spelling variant of Taffany. Taffany is variant form of biblical and renowned Tiffany.
Variants of TaffaniNames that rhyme with Taffani
Popularity of Taffani
Taffani is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. According to our estimate, at least 20 people have been bestowed Taffani around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Taffani
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are always open to experience something new.
Looking for a name like Taffani? Please go through the following names
- Eros - Eros's meaning is Love or Inspired By the Greek God of Love is substantially used in Italian that came from Old Greek is used as a boy name
- Veronic - Meaning of Veronic is Faith and Severe is of Old Greek origin bestowed upon baby girls is used particulary in English. Veronic is short version of Veronica.
- Larisha - Used in Tamil uncustomary, Larisha is used as a baby girl name, Larisha means "The Word Laros Meaning Lovely, Seagull and The Lovely" came from Old Greek. Larisha is derived from Larissa.
- Mikail - The rare unisex name Mikail has its origin in Hebrew, Mikail means "Name of an Angel or Name of an Angel Michael" is mainly used in Arabic and Hindi
- Marilène - Meaning of Marilène is Sea or Sun is dominantly used in Swedish and Danish used as a girl name came from Hebrew and Greek
Namesakes of Taffani
We could not find any notable namesake.