Tomara meaning and origin
Offbeat Tomara is originated from Hebrew is prevalently used in Hindi and is aimed at both boys and girls, Tomara means "Your Own". Tomara is a variant of well-known Tamar. Tamar is Latin cognate of Θαμαρ, a Greek Form of the Hebrew Name תָּמָר = Date Palm Tree. Odd Tamar has its origin in English and Hebrew, Tamar means "From Tamar and Palm Tree". Tomara is version of illustrous and biblical Tamara. Tamara is Russian equivalent of Tamar. Also Tamara is Russian and Latin form of Tamar. Rare Tamara has its origin in Sanskrit and Hebrew, Tamara means "Flower and Spice".
Variants of TomaraNames that rhyme with Tomara
Popularity of Tomara
Tomara is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1963 and was last seen in 2009, during its 35 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1975, it ranked 2744th when 27 girls were named Tomara. There are over 400 babies that have been given the name Tomara in United States. Tomara is a common name in Russia while somewhat familiar name in Uzbekistan, Belarus and Ukraine. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Tomara
You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. Your past is the reason why you've turned into this amazing, kind-hearted person. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear.
If you like Tomara, you would love these names
- Suzane means Lily has origin in Hebrew used as a baby girl name is used prevalently in Portuguese and English
- Mychel - Meaning of Mychel is Like the Lord and Who is Like God? has its origin in Hebrew is a gender-neutral name. Mychel is derivation of Michelle.
- Izaak - Rare boy name Izaak is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Izaak is "He Laughs" is principally used in Polish, English and Maltese
- Solly - Origin of Loved and Ceaseless Solly is in Hebrew is a baby boy name is used in Hebrew and English. Solly is English form of Saul. Also Solly is English and Hebrew form of Solomon
- Isabela - Popular girl name Isabela has its origin in Hebrew, used commonly in Portuguese, English and Romanian languages, meaning of Isabela is "Or: God is My Oath or God is Perfection". In 2009, popular Isabela was the 491st most popular name among baby girl names in United States
Namesakes of Tomara
We could not find any notable namesake.