Tristann meaning and origin
New-fangled and Unheard-of Tristann's origin is Welsh, Latin and Celtic is given to girls. Tristann is variant spelling of Tristan. Also Tristan is form of The Celtic Name Drystan in English language. Tristan is also form of The Celtic Name Tristram of Unknown Meaning in English and French languages. Meaning of Tristan is Dedicated to Mars, Outcry and Bold is rooted from Latin, Welsh and Celtic.
Variants of Tristann
View middle names that goes with Tristann like Brigid, Destinee, Gisselle, Sheree, Juet,Names that rhyme with Tristann
Popularity of Tristann
Tristann is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. As per our evaluation, over 50 people has been named Tristann globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tristann
You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. You are the peacemaker in your society. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. Initially you wanted to be a leader and a teacher, you've come to realize that working on something meaningful with people like you is what makes your soul happy.
You would love these names similar to Tristann
- Nancie - Nancie's meaning is God has Favored Me or Variant of Anne Favor is principally used in Finnish and English and is given to both genders is originated from Old English and Arabic
- Oonagh - Meaning of Oonagh is Only One or Content used for baby girls and originated from Celtic is primarily used in Irish
- Gitta - Unheard-of Gitta substantially is used in Finnish and Swedish is rooted from Old Greek, Celtic and Sanskrit, meaning of Gitta is "The Exalted One or Sublime" is given to girls
- Kérien - Meaning of Kérien is Fight is originated from Celtic
- Erina - Unconventional girl name Erina means "Beautiful Lady or From Ireland" and is used principally in English, Arabic and Swedish is originated from Celtic and Old Irish
Namesakes of Tristann
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Tristann
- Girl names beginning with T
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Welsh Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Tri
- Girl names that ends with -ann
- Baby Names that mean Dedicated
- Baby Names that mean Mars
- Baby Names that mean Bold
- Baby Names that mean Hero
- Baby Names that mean Arms