Gitta meaning and origin
Meaning of Gitta is The Exalted One or Sublime is a girl name, chiefly used in Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, German and Swedish is of Old Greek, Sanskrit and Celtic origin. Gitta is variant of saintly Margitta. Margitta is variant form of pious, celebrated and enduring Margaret. Also Margitta is variant form of Margita. Unfamiliar Margitta came from Old Greek language, meaning of Margitta is "The Pearl". Gitta is version of cherished Brigitta. Brigitta is variant of famous and durable Bridget. Brigitta means Sublime and High, Mighty, Exalted has its origin in Celtic. Gitta is derived from Gita. Gita is variation of famed Gitta. Gita is short version of names ending in "gita". Also Gita is short form of "Gitta". Gita is Czech equivalent of Brigita. Also Gita is form of Bridget in Czech language. Gita is also equivalent of Margaret in Yiddish, Polish and Czech languages. Uncommon Celtic and Old Greek Gita, meaning of Gita is "Holy Book, Song and Holy Book of the Hindus". Gitta is short version of Brigitte. Brigitte is French and German cognate of Bridget. Also Brigitte is equivalent of Brigitta in French and German languages. Meaning of Brigitte is Sublime and Strength is of Celtic origin. Gitta is short version of Brigitte. Brigitte is French and German cognate of Bridget. Also Brigitte is equivalent of Brigitta in French and German languages.
Variants of GittaNames that rhyme with Gitta
Popularity of Gitta
Gitta is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now and also in Belgium. But Gitta is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 7000 have the name. As per our findings, over 20000 babies have been bestowed Gitta around the globe.
Gitta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Gitta
You believe that what you give is what you will receive. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. You are always being straight. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas.
Other names similar to Gitta, for would be moms
- Kaylei - Odd girl name Kaylei is used largely in English which of Hebrew, English and Celtic origin, meaning of Kaylei is "Keeper of the Keys or Pure"
- Harn is originated from Celtic, Harn means "High or Strong or High"
- Enis - Meaning of Enis is Close Friend is of Turkish and Celtic origin which is chiefly used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian is aimed at both genders
- Keli - Eminent Keli mostly is used in Old SwedishDanish and Swedish has its origin in Celtic, meaning of Keli is "Energy or War" is bestowed upon both genders
- Sienna means Reddish-Brown, Orange-Red Which was First Used In 1760 or Derives from Italian Terra Di Sienna = Earth of Siena, a City In Central Italy, Where the Coloring Material was First Produced or Reddish Orange-brown is specifically used in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish used as a gender insensitive name came from Italian and Celtic
Namesakes of Gitta
- Gitta Steiner, American composer
- Gitta Sereny, child, and Franz Stangl
- Gitta Alpár, Hungarian-born opera and operetta soprano
- Gitta Connemann, German politician and member of the Christian Democratic Union
- Gitta Blond in Anal Football Club as Actress
- Gitta Schweighöfer in Das Leben der Anderen as Actress
- Gitta Saxx in Show #718 - Wir feiern 100 Jahre FC Bayern as
- Gitta Alpar acted in movie She, or Nobody
- In 1969, Gitta Koerner portrayed the role of N in comedy movie Die Neffen des Herrn General.
- In 1963 adventure and comedy film, Zwei blaue Vergissmeinnicht, Gitta Winter portrayed Heidi.