Aukai name meaning
What does Aukai mean?
Chiefly used in Hawaiian unusual, Aukai means "Seafarer" and is bestowed upon boys is originated from Hawaiian.
How do I pronounce Aukai?
You can pronounce the two syllabled name Aukai as a(u)-kai.Names that rhyme with Aukai
How popular is the name Aukai?
Aukai is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. As per our evaluation, over 60 people has been named Aukai globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aukai
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You don't like many people walking in and out of your life. Use your gut around people. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back.
Do you like Aukai? You would love these names
- Mahina - Unheard-of Mahina is used in Hawaiian came from Hawaiian aimed at girls, Mahina means "Moon"
- Inoke - Meaning of Inoke is A Faithful Woman is originated from Hawaiian is a gender insensitive name
- Kanoelani - Unconventional unisex name Kanoelani means "Heavenly Mist" used prevalently in Hawaiian is originated from Hawaiian
- Kawaii - Of Hawaiian origin, Outlandish and Modernistic Kawaii is a gender-neutral name, Kawaii means "Of the Water"
- Okalonea - Origin of Okalonea is in Hawaiian, meaning of Okalonea is "Of the Heavens from Heaven" is bestowed upon girls. Okalonea is derivative of Okalani.
Famous people named Aukai
- Aukai Collins, American of Irish descent