Tyron meaning and origin
The widely accepted unisex name Tyron means "Sovereign or Land of Eoghan". It is rooted from Old Irish and Celtic is particulary used in English. Tyron is a variation of prevalent Tyrone. Origin of Prevalent Tyrone is in Celtic and Old Irish is primarily used in Irish and English, meaning of Tyrone is "A County in Northern Ireland, Land of the Noble One and Land of Owen".
Variants of Tyron
View middle names that goes with Tyron like Nyle, Esther, Kaison, Royce, Ace, Rowen,Names that rhyme with Tyron
Popularity of Tyron
Tyron was a common name in United States. Over 7372 babies have been named Tyron since 1938. At the peak of its usage in 1976,. After 84 years, the name has past its prime. Also, In France, Tyron was once a common name since emerging in 1991 it has been given to over 1649 babies. At the peak of its usage in 2014,. After 27 years, the name has past its prime but it is still going strong.
Tyron is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1998, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 511 on boy names chart when 38 babies were named Tyron. There are over 330 babies that have been given the name Tyron in England and Wales. Tyron is an uncommon baby name in Belgium where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 512nd. Over 156 people have been named Tyron in Belgium.
Tyron is a common name in South Africa, Sri Lanka and Philippines while somewhat familiar name in England, Belize, Ecuador, Australia, Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Canada and Kenya. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Tyron in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Tyron
You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. Explore yourself more. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind.
Do you like Tyron? Read these names too
- Briac - The Briac means "Consideration or Esteem" has its origin in Celtic language
- Jocell - Meaning of Jocell is Son of God and Happy is used as a girl name has origin in Celtic and Breton. Jocell is derivation of Jocelyn.
- Shauna - The popular unisex name Shauna is originated from Celtic and Hebrew used substantially in Hindi, Bengali and Malayalam languages, Shauna means "God's Gift or God is Gracious"
- Anitha - Unconventional girl name Anitha means "Grace or Who Takes Pleasure In New Joys" and is used principally in Oriya and Gujarati is originated from Old English, Hebrew and Celtic languages
- Winnifred - Winnifred's meaning is Joy or Peace, Blessed Reconciliation or White Wave used for girls which is used particulary in Swedish, Welsh and Danish is originated from Celtic
Namesakes of Tyron
- Tyron Henderson, former South African professional cricketer
- Tyron Leitso, Canadian actor
- Tyron Brackenridge, Canadian football defensive backs coach for the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League
- Tyron Wijewardene, former Sri Lankan cricketer and current cricket umpire
- Tyronne L'Hirondelle in The Shopping Bags as Editor
- Tyron McFarlan in Hold My Hand as I'm Lowered as Actor
- Tyrone McElhennon in A Man Without Honor as Actor
- Tyrone Tyrell in The Fifth Element as Actor
- Tyrone R. Livingston in Fight Club as Actor
- Tyrone D. Shaw in The 5th Wave as Actor
- Tyrone C. Wiggins in Bad Boys II as Stunts
- Tyron Milner characterized minor role of N in 2001 comedy, romance flick What a Man Wouldn't Do for a Woman.