Uba meaning and origin
Uba means Old Woman or One who is Wealthy came from African and generally is used for both boys and girls is used in Hindi.
Variants of UbaNames that rhyme with Uba
Popularity of Uba
Uba is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. But Uba is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in India. As per our research, over 40000 people has been named Uba globally.
What numerology tells about Uba?
You are a good listener and friend. You are very smart and calculative. You are a tidy person and dress normally. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success.
Parents who liked Uba, loved these names
- Pakkey - Girl name Pakkey means "A Witness" has its origin in African. Pakkey is resulted from Paki.
- Line - Loved Line prevalently is used in Danish and African is a gender-neutral name that came from Old Greek, German and Latin, meaning of Line is "Lin, Gentle or From the Bank"
- Teka - Meaning of Teka is He has Replaced is of African origin is aimed at both boys and girls
- Uyziema means Energetic and One who is Full of Life is used as a baby boy name has origin in African. Uyziema is derivative of Uzima.
- Akosua - Of African-Twi origin, Offbeat Akosua bestowed upon baby girls, Akosua means "Girl Born on Sunday or Sunday Babies" is used primarily in African and Fante
Namesakes of Uba
We could not find any notable namesake.