Uljaana meaning and origin
Uljaana is Finnish cognate of Juliaana.
Variants of UljaanaNames that rhyme with Uljaana
Popularity of Uljaana
Uljaana is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Uljaana
Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You are hard to figure. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people.
You would love these names similar to Uljaana
- Alfvilda - Girl name Alfvilda is majorly used in Finnish. Alfvilda is form of Alfhilda in Finnish language
- Efrosiina primarily is used in Finnish is a baby girl name. Efrosiina is Finnish form of Eufrosyne
- Friderich - Used dominantly in Danish, Friderich is aimed at boys. Friderich is Danish cognate of Friederich
- Lenhaart is equivalent of Lenhart in Finnish language
- Vernu - Celebrated and Classic boy name Vernu is chiefly used in Finnish. Vernu is equivalent of Verner in Finnish language
Namesakes of Uljaana
We could not find any notable namesake.