Juliana name meaning
On This Page
What does Juliana mean?
Of Latin origin, Admired and Enduring Juliana is largely used in Norwegian, Swedish, Old Norse, Finnish, English, Dutch, Kannada, Tamil, German, Spanish, Marathi, Danish and Portuguese, a gender insensitive name, Juliana means "Downy Bearded, Youthful, Name of a Poem, Jove's Child, Julia or Illustrious Roman Family".
Juliana is variant of famous and conifer Julia. Julia is a version of desirable and venerable Juliana. Julia is effeminate form of Julius. Widely Accepted and Conifer Julia has its origin in Latin, Julia means "Descended from Jupiter (Jove) and Jupiters Child Downy"..
Juliana is effeminate form of Julianus. Julianus is version of timeless and dominant Julian. Juliana is equivalent of Gölin in Latin language. It is celebrated on 16 February.
Is the name Juliana suitable for a newborn?
Juliana is a beautiful and feminine name that has gained popularity in recent years. It has an elegant sound to it, making it a great choice for parents who want their daughter's name to have a touch of sophistication.
Juliana also has a timeless quality that will ensure it remains relevant for years to come, regardless of changing trends. The name's Latin origin adds another layer of appeal, giving it a sense of history and tradition.
Overall, Juliana is a versatile name that can suit any personality type, from outgoing and confident to quiet and introspective.
How do I pronounce Juliana?
The three syllabled name Juliana is commonly pronounced as jule-ee-ah-nah. The name can also be pronounced as j(u)-lia-na.
Variants of Juliana
Nicknames for Juliana
Some potential nicknames for the given name Juliana include:Names that rhyme with Juliana
How popular is the name Juliana?
Juliana was a popular name in United States. Over 58037 babies have been named Juliana since 1881. When at the peak of its usage in 2010, it ranked 146th when 2224 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 142 years but still going strong on charts. Additionally, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 35 times Juliana was a common name in France.
Over 4491 babies have been named Juliana since 1900. When at the peak of its usage in 2013,. However after 115 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts but it is still going strong.
Juliana is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2007, it ranked 1020th when 30 girls were named Juliana.
Over 462 babies in England and Wales have been named Juliana. Also, in Switzerland, it has been in use since 1998 and was able to reach the top 200 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 195 on girl names chart when 36 babies were named Juliana.
There are over 511 babies that have been given the name Juliana in Switzerland.
Juliana is an uncommon baby name in Ireland where it has been in use since 1964 and peaked in 1964 when it ranked 372nd.
Also, it is among the top 700 girl names in Belgium. Over 186 babies in Belgium have been named Juliana. However things change on global perspective, Juliana is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 400 have the name as well as in Nigeria.
Also the baby name is popular in Tanzania, Angola, Indonesia, Mexico, Ghana, Philippines, Peru, Mozambique, Guatemala, Sierra Leone, Spain, Kenya, Malaysia, Uganda, Argentina, East Timor, Paraguay, Madagascar, Colombia, Malawi, Slovakia, Bolivia, Cameroon, Sudan, Portugal, Venezuela, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Dominican Republic and Haiti.
As per our findings, over 1520000 people has been named Juliana globally.
Juliana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Juliana
When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen. You have people who love you. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception.
Do you like Juliana? Read these names too
- Lucilla - Durable and Unexpected Lucilla primarily is used in Italian, Norwegian and Spanish is originated from Latin is a girl name, meaning of Lucilla is "Born At Daybreak or The Bright"
- Nessa - Mainstream and Prevailing Nessa is used principally in Irish, Finnish and Norwegian aimed at baby girls has its origin in Old Greek, Lithuanian and Latin. Nessa is English, Irish and Russian equivalent of Agnes. Also Nessa is Lithuanian and Russian cognate of Anastasia. Also Nessa is English cognate of Vanessa
- Lukas - Prevalent unisex name Lukas is used in Faroese, Lithuanian and Irish, rooted from Latin and Old Greek, meaning of Lukas is "Light, From Lucania or Daylight Babies"
- Ardan - New-fangled and Isolated Ardan substantially is used in Irish is a baby boy name that came from Latin, meaning of Ardan is "Highly Ambitious"
- Lareen - Meaning of Lareen is Sweet Bay Tree or Laurel Tree used for baby girls which is used in English is originated from Latin
Famous people named Juliana
- Juliana of Nicomedia, is said to have suffered Christian martyrdom during the Diocletian persecution
- Juliana of Liège, Juliana of Liège, O.Praem
- Juliana Falconieri, Italian foundress of the Religious Sisters of the Third Order of Servites
- Juliana Martins, She worked for 'Sports Illustrated'
- Juliana Dias da Costa, woman of Portuguese descent
- Juliana Nero, West Indies cricketer
- Juliana Hatfield, American musician and singer-songwriter
- Juliana of the Netherlands, was Queen of the Netherlands
- Juliana Berners, , English writer on heraldry, hawking and hunting
- Juliana Horatia Ewing, English writer of children's stories
- Juliana Thiessen-Day, Norwegian-Canadian model and a beauty pageant titleholder
- Juliana Carneiro da Cunha, French-Brazilian actress and dancer
- Juliana Spahr, American poet, critic, and editor
- Juliana of Stolberg, mother of William the Silent
- Juliana Martins, Brazilian television actress and model
- Juliana Didone, Brazilian actress and former model
- Juliana Francis, American playwright and actress
- Juliana Silveira, Brazilian actress and singer
- Juliana Cannarozzo, American figure skater and actress
- Juliana Kanyomozi, multiple award-winning Ugandan pop musician
- Juliana Jendo, Assyrian singer and actress who
- Juliana Donald, American film and television actress
- Juliana Paes, Brazilian actress and former model
- Juliana Silva, Brazilian female beach volleyball player,
- Juliana Maria of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, was queen of Denmark and Norway between 1752 and 1766
Lists having Juliana
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Dutch Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Norse Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Portuguese Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -liana
- Girl names that starts with Jul
- Baby Names that mean Downy
- Baby Names that mean Bearded
- Baby Names that mean Youthful
- Baby Names that mean Poem
- Baby Names that mean Jove
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Family