Julianus name meaning
On This Page
What does Julianus mean?
Julianus is used predominantly in Norwegian, English, Swedish, Danish and Finnish used for baby boys has its origin in Latin. Julianus is a form of commonly accepted and venerable Julian. Julian is form of timeless and widely accepted Julius.
Also Julian is variant of Julianus. Julian means Soft Bearded, Down-bearded Youth and Youth has its origin in Latin.
Is Julianus a suitable baby name?
Julianus is an excellent choice for a baby boy name. Its origin is Greek and means Jove's Child, making it a strong, powerful name with mythological connotations.
The name also has a religious history, as it was the second Christian emperor of Rome and also the first to adopt Christianity as his faith. Julianus also has strong cultural roots, being popular in Italy, Spain and Romania.
As such, it offers parents the option of both classical antiquity and modern culture within one name. All in all, Julianus is an ideal selection for anyone looking for a distinguished traditional yet contemporary option for their newborn son.
How do I pronounce Julianus?
The three syllabled name Julianus is pronounced, j(u)-lia-nus.
Variants of JulianusNames that rhyme with Julianus
How popular is the name Julianus?
Julianus is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 50000 have the name. At least, 6000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Julianus in Nordic countries
Numerological aspects of Julianus
The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. If you have letter S as your capstone, you don't respect people who don't respect themselves. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. You are all about balance, good karma, justice, having a higher purpose in life, and motivating people.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Julianus
- Pavlina - Unfamiliar Pavlina is originated from Latin language is a girl name, Pavlina means "The Small, The Humble or Weak" is used prevalently in Russian and Czech
- Perpetua - Meaning of Perpetua is Constant, Continuous or Perpetual used for baby girls. Its origin is in Latin is used majorly in Danish and Finnish
- Lascius - Latin name Lascius is used as a boy name, meaning of Lascius is "Unbridled, Arrogant, Insolent or Playful, Cheerful"
- Nilus is used substantially in Danish, Nilus means "River". It is rooted from Latin is used as a baby boy name
- Aceson - Meaning of Aceson is Son of Ace is prevalently used in English and is given to boys is rooted from English and Latin
Famous people named Julianus
- Julianus Pomerius, Christian priest in fifth century Gaul
Lists having Julianus
- Boy names beginning with J
- Latin Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Youthful
- Baby Names that mean bearded
- Baby Names that mean Youth
- Baby Names that mean Jove
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Descended
- Baby Names that mean Jupiter
- Baby Names that mean Soft
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Family