Vaibhav meaning and origin
Atypical Vaibhav is used mainly in Bengali, Hindi, Telugu, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Sikh, Indian, English, Assamese, Punjabi, Tamil, Malayalam, Oriya, Marathi and Kannada aimed at both sexes has its origin in Sanskrit, Vaibhav means "Intelligence, Desire, Prosperity, Fortunate, Happy, Richness, Glorious, Powerful, Born of Moon, Wealth, Glory or Riches". Vaibhav is a form of Vaibhava. Odd Vaibhava is originated from Sanskrit is used mostly in Hindi, Sanskrit and Indian, Vaibhava means "Grandeur".
Variants of VaibhavNames that rhyme with Vaibhav
Popularity of Vaibhav
Vaibhav is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1991 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2011, it ranked 2693rd when 44 boys were named Vaibhav. There are over 517 babies that have been given the name Vaibhav in United States. Vaibhav is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But an extremely popular name in India where every 1 in 9000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 140000 babies have been named Vaibhav globally.
What numerology tells about Vaibhav?
You have so many talents you could work with. Why don't you write a book yourself? Or channel your creativity someplace else except work? You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You have the heart of a warrior. When you face new problems and confront challenges, it causes you doubt and irritation. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Vaibhav
- Devarama is used prevalently in Sanskrit is a boy name, Devarama means "Absorbed in Divine Deeds"
- Tanviha - The girl name Tanviha is principally used in Sanskrit, Tanviha means "Cute, Loving or Attractive"
- Chandara - Meaning of Chandara is Radiant or Bright is used as a unisex name. It is rooted from Sanskrit is majorly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Avaniswara - Boy name Avaniswara means "King or Lord of the Earth" is majorly used in Sanskrit
- Bishvajit is used predominantly in Sanskrit aimed at boys and originated from Sanskrit and Indian, Bishvajit means "Victorious in the World or Ruler of the Whole World"
Namesakes of Vaibhav
- Vaibhavi Merchant in Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India as Miscellaneous Crew
- Vaibhav Reddy in Mankatha as Actor
- Vaibhav Modi is credited as writer of movie The Legend of Drona
- In 2002, Vaibhav Jhalani portrayed the role of Bunty in comedy, romance film Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai?.
Lists having Vaibhav
- Boys names beginning with V
- Girls names beginning with V
- American Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Intelligence
- Baby Names that mean Desire
- Baby Names that mean Prosperity
- Baby Names that mean Fortunate
- Baby Names that mean Happy
- Baby Names that mean Glorious
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Moon
- Baby Names that mean Wealth
- Baby Names that mean Glory